What are the benefits of subscribing to Curio.ca?
Our Curio.ca platform gives your teachers and students streaming access to the best in educational content from CBC and Radio-Canada. You'll find documentaries from television and radio, news reports, archival material, excerpts and more — thousands of programs and resources that you can access with a single subscription!
Curio.ca key features:
- Appeal to students the way they want to learn — video at your fingertips!
- One-stop shop for the best Canadian content
- Original English and French content
- Updates every week — you can add your requests!
- The latest news packaged and explained just for students
- Over 7,000 resources in English and French — television and radio documentaries, archival footage, teacher resource guides and more
- Teacher access 24/7 from school, at home or on the go!
- Target audience: education specialists
- Absolutely no advertising
For more details on subscribing to Curio.ca, you can start by filling out a Subscription Quote Request.
My organization subscribes to Curio.ca. Do I need to create an account?
No, as a subscriber you don't need an account to watch Curio.ca content inside your school or organization. Our IP authentication services enable you to screen CBC content anywhere within the walls of your institution. An account is required only if you wish to create playlists or use other personalized features.
See Getting Started with Curio.ca for step-by-step instructions.
I forgot my password!
If you are a Curio.ca subscriber:
Click here to recover your password.
What if I cannot find a CBC program on Curio.ca?
In case an episode of your favourite CBC show is missing, please fill out our Program Request form. While we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill every program request (as rights issues may prevent us from licensing certain titles), we’ll certainly make every attempt to have your requested program up on Curio.ca in a timely fashion!
What's in your newsletter and how can I sign up for it?
Stay informed! Our newsletter is the best way to stay on top of the most recently added Curio.ca content, our latest promotions and upcoming events. Simply look for our newsletter subscription button at the bottom of each page on the Curio.ca site.